Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A quick update about my next project (Music)

Well I thought I would let you know that I have gone and bitten the bullet and bought Tuning Forks to teach my kiddly winks perfect pitch!!!
 I have thought about this for a long time and because I know nothing about music and can't even read music I would love my girls to learn and discern sound so when they do take a musical instrument I would make it easier for them and also in the hope it will also help them to learn other languages.

This is also taking the plunge right into Right Brain Education and teaching something that I presumed to be something that was God-given and reserved for those who are truly gifted. Since delving into this world of Early Childhood  Education and having some of my own jaw dropping moments with my dd1  I have come to realise that little children have the most amazing potential and now that I am a little more converted and a little less sceptical I am willing to try new things and see how they go. I still am skeptical but I will give anything a go once as long as I do not believe that perfect pitch will hurt my children.

I am bit excited as well as a bit apprehensive. I will give you updates a long the way.

Happy Teaching Mummy's
Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment