Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A letter to my sanity!

Dear Sanity,


I don't know when we last spoke, I believe it was before my husband and I made the decision to have a family. I'm sorry I did not consult you maybe it was the joy of thinking about  holding a baby in my arms, or all the fun things I would get to do with that baby as she grew older. Maybe you checked out when I fell pregnant. You were lost behind the raging hormones and tiredness maybe you just didn't feel needed by me anymore. Let me tell you dear sanity after the week I have had with both my children I am writing to you because I need you back to help me get through the rest of the week.

Please don't feel rejected, I never really rejected you I just checked out for awhile because the love you have for your kids is unconditional and can make you a little crazy, but if you were there to tell me I would have to listen to my daughter cry (for 2 hours before giving up) because she wasn't going to get a baby cino or have an argument with me about going to the toilet, I promise you I would have listened and prepared for it. If I was told my 6 month old would scream the house down because no one was in the room with her. I could have prepared for that to. If you told me my children would have the will power of 10 men combined I don't know if I would have believed you but now I am in it I want you back to help me get out of it.

Sanity, where art thou? you need to come back.

Love Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment