Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LanguageMom my review

Hello Readers,

Its been awhile since I have done a review of any kind so i thought I would do a review on Language Mom www.languagemom.com. My girls and I have been doing this for 5 weeks now and really enjoying ourselves my youngest who is 16months will hold out two fingers and say deux while my eldest 3.5 is trying really hard to say all the french words with perfect accent.

Language Mom is a french program aimed at 3-5 year old and I would also say 30 year old parents to who also want to learn french. It is a weekly curriculum sent to your inbox which has instructions to follow and videos to watch. You then practice each video and print out the worksheets that go with it.

I print out the worksheets and laminate them and stick them up around the bath tub where I can practice my french with the girls while they are getting clean.

It is early days yet but so far both the girls are really enjoying it and getting a huge amount out of the curriculum, they are not bored and the eldest asks for her lessons. this is a 6 month curriculum and well worth the price tag as it is so affordable for so many parents.

Happy  Teaching

Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment